On this podcast episode #4 of Blog Your Way to a Business Profit the topic was Content Creation Tips.
During the Podcast I reviewed the 3 P’s of blogging; the 3 C’s of blogging; and of course the ABC’s of blogging.
Unlike podcasting where you always have something to say; when you are a blogger writer’s block is real.
Click the show link above to hear the entire episode to get 20+ content creation ideas.
Content Creation Ideas
- Holidays on a calendar
- National calendar day.com
- Local radio and Podcast topics
- Magazines, Newspaper, books and movie reviews
- Trending topics on Twitter
- Opinion pieces
- Educational, training and teaching topics
- D I Y
- Instructional blog post
- Product reviews
- Little Known facts
- Funny or Comedy
- Packing and Travel Tips
- Bucket Lists
- Reality versus fantasy
- Time travel
- Gifts, Giveaways and Contests
- Myth versus Facts
- Unsolved mysteries
These are just a few topics that will help with your brain block or to get your brain juices flowing.
I also offered tips on how to format your blog to keep your readers coming back for more:
- Break up your paragraphs
- Use images, gifs and memes
- Use Power Words in the title
- Check your spelling and use Grammarly
- Check for broken links when repurposing content
- Always have CTA (call to action)
Basic Blogging Tips for Beginners Book Orders
Make sure to subscribe to “Blog Your Way to a Business Profit” Podcast as there are new episodes every Wednesday at 1:00 p.m. on Blog Talk Radio and you don’t want to miss any upcoming episodes.
Also make sure you share this post with a friend then head over to my YouTube Channel for other blogging and podcasting tips.