Hello – I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and are gearing up for the 4th of July Holiday!
Today’s Top 10 Podcasting Questions from the Weekend 6/29/2020 were answered this morning on my YouTube Channel and if you are not a subbie, please do so today!
- What’s unique about your podcast?
- Any young podcasters out there – 14 and below?
- How many minutes should a podcast be?
- Lessons learned?
- Should I pay a guest?
- Does anyone host more than 1 podcast?
- Do you listen to other podcast shows?
- Do you outsource your podcasting editing?
- What web host do you use for your podcast? (Podpage https://tinyurl.com/DelawareBloggerPodcast
- Do you take a break between seasons
“Everyone starts from zero but it’s an investment that will pay dividends in the end!”
Head over to Amazon.com to order your “Podcasting Your Purpose” Workbook or order a copy of “Basic Blogging Tips for Beginners”.
Find and follow me on all my social media platforms and Podcasts using the https://linktr.ee/DelBlogger.
To listen to or subscribe to the Delaware Blogger Podcast, check out the website on Podpage https://tinyurl.com/DelawareBloggerPodcast
Today’s episode is sponsored by Demitrius Bullock of Motion Illustrationz located here in beautiful Delaware. Motion Illustrationz specializes in a unique artistic vision that brings life to your business and home and they can be reached at 302-883-7371 or at www.motionillustrationz.com For merchandise please visit www.demitrius-bullock.pixels.com