UE Roll 2 Bluetooth Speaker Review
I hope that by the time you read this post the weather will have warmed up and it will officially be considered Spring. It has been a cold and damp April but now that we are in the month of May, it’s time to clean off the grill and uncover the pool and hang outdoors longer.
I find working outdoors not only cathartic but healthy as well, using muscles and moving the body really gets the blood flowing and having music can make it even better.
Unfortunately, for this review, you will not see the UE Roll 2 Bluetooth Speaker floating across the pool to show that it is waterproof, however, you will see it hanging from a deck post as I uncovered the patio furniture.
I have purchased several Bluetooth Speakers in the past but I can honestly say, this is one of the best not only because of its rich sound, but because of its ability to float along as I float or lay poolside.
As you can hear from the following video The UE Roll 2 Bluetooth Speaker has an amazing clear sound and really brings out the quality of your Smartphone.
So as I work outside pulling weeds and preparing the pool for the season, I can listen to my smooth jazz to make my day go better than planned – as long as I stay away from the poisonous plants which seems to find me every season!
Let’s Chat > Are you ready for some fun in the sun?
- IPX7 rated: UE ROLL can be immersed in liquid up to 1m for up to 30 minutes
- Maximum sound level: 85dBA
- Frequency range: 108Hz-20kHz
- Drivers: one 2″ driver and two 3/4″ tweeters
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery for up to 9 hours of battery life between microUSB charges (actual battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions)
- Charge time: 5.5 hours
- Pair up to 8 Bluetooth enabled devices
- Connect up to 2 source devices at the same time
- Wirelessly play (stream) to 2 UE ROLL 2s from 1 source
- Mobile range of play is up to 30m or 100′
- For audio playback: smartphones, tablets and other devices that support Bluetooth wireless audio profile (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile; A2DP) or 3.5mm audio output