In Episode 294 of the Delaware Blogger Podcast, I give tips on finding your podcasting sweet spots when it comes to scripting, recording, speaking and editing.
What are your Sweet Spots?
- How will you stay on topic – Writing out an outline will help with the flow of the show
- Where will you be recording – Choose a sweet spot location for recording, one that is quiet and does not contain a lot of external noise and distractions
- Choose your microphone sweet spot for speaking – you can sit or even stand when recording, just make sure the mic isn’t too far away or too close to your mouth
- Make sure to hydrate and urinate – you don’t want a dry mouth or have to stop mid show to take a potty break
- Where will you be editing your shows – will you be recording at home in your walk-in closet or in a podcasting studio like Blake’s Booth?
- What is your CTA – what do you want your audience to do after listening to the show? This is my CTA: After listening to this episode, make sure share with it your family, friends, and remember, if you are in Atlanta during Memorial Day Weekend, make sure to grab a ticket to attend the Blk Pod Festival as I will be presenting “Podcast Promotion via Social Media“
Tickets are available are now.
Please subscribe to the podcast as I provide weekly tips for podcasting so that your journey is made just a little more smooth!
What are some of your podcasting sweet spots?