On Episode #26 of Blog Your Way to a Business Profit I discussed the Daily Checklist for Bloggers which you can listen to by clicking the link below.
If you have been blogging for awhile, churning out blog post after blog post; week after week, month after month or even year after year, but are getting frustrated because you are not seeing any ROI – or return on your investment. Trust me, you are not alone, many of us have been there, as a matter of fact on a recent Discovery Call with a fellow blogger this was her main concern.
So if this is also of concern of yours, below are a few things that you will need to do in order to see some action and traction to your blog especially if you want to turn it into a profitable gig – you know, turn your passion into a profit!
On this podcast episode I shared a Daily Checklist for Bloggers which included:
- Reply to all comments
- Ask questions or start a discussion
- Comment and like other blogger’s posts
- Schedule Tweets using Bufferapp/Hootsuite/PromoRepublic
- Retweet 3-5 blogger’s post
- Follow new bloggers using hashtags #blogger #bloggerlife
- Pin new posts
- Repin old posts
- Use images
- Repurpose post into an article
- Share as a post using hashtags
- Join blogging communities
- Check and respond to emails
- Delete and unsubscribe to junk email
- Organize email box – create blog folder
- Create cute images – include description
- Include clickable link to blog in bio
- Respond to all comments – good, bad and ugly
- Publish new posts consistently
- Share posts on social media, on the day it publishes, the weekend, the following month and even years out if content is Evergreen
- Link up in link/blogger parties
After listening and sharing this podcast episode, please tell me what is on your daily blogging checklist by leaving a comment below.
2 thoughts on “Daily Checklist for Bloggers”
Great post Sis. Have you noticed that blog’s are not popular these days? Everyone is on Instagram and Twitter.
I love the drawing of you at the end of this post!
Yes, but I will not stop blogging as I am sure you will continue as well. If people want quick they will go to IG and Twitter, but if they want more “meat on the bone” they will find a blog or vlog or podcast to subscribe to. Yes, thanks, the drawing is just a sample of my new logo, glad you like it and I hope you and the fam are well.