The question on last Friday’s Facebook Livestream was, “Tell me about a millennial mishap, a boomer blooper or senior slip up that you can recall”.
Although no one left a comment, I wanted to create this blog post to ask you guys to name a few. So for today’s Wayback Wednesday, tell me if you or someone you know, (no names please) has had any of these mishaps, bloopers or slip-ups or any others that you are willing to share.
- gotten out of the shower with shampoo still in your hair?
- forgot to turn on the oven with your food inside?
- left the water running?
- forgot to brush your teeth?
- forgot to put on deodorant?
- drove to the wrong location and waited impatiently for your guest to arrive?
- left an item in or under a shopping cart
- left your wallet or purse at home and didn’t realize it until you were in the checkout line?
- left your Smartphone at home? (but went back to get it)
- had a wardrobe malfunction at work?
- left clothes in the washer for days?
- fallen, slipped or tripped while on a date?