Top 10 Podcasting Questions of the Weekend – 6/15/20
The following is the list of last weekend’s podcasting questions gathered from various Facebook groups and forums:
- What do you use to protect your voice and your throat?
- Why did you get involved in Podcasting?
- How to grow after the 1st 100 listeners?
- When should I turn on the explicit label on Anchor FM?
- Best platform to promote your podcast?
- Who do you use as your Podcast host?
- How do you stay motivated?
- Pain points of podcasting
- Live Podcast yay or nay?
- I am a Blogger should I start a Podcast too?
You can hear the answers to these questions on today’s Episode #57 of Podcasting Your Purpose on my YouTube Channel
If you have any questions that you would like for me to answer send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment below.
Make sure to subscribe to my blog https://delblogger.com as well as to my podcasts https://tinyurl.com/Blog2Profit and https://anchor.fm/delawareblogger for more podcasting pointers.
You can also purchase a copy of the Podcasting Your Purpose Workbook on Amazon @ https://amzn.to/2MTBVdc
2 thoughts on “Top 10 Podcasting Questions of the Weekend Episode 6/15/20”
I haven’t tried blogging yet. I have recorded lectures for my students, and I end up redoing the recordings multiple times. I admire people who can speak with confidence through vlogging and podcasts. Thanks for the tips (in case I decided to get over my apprehensions).
Yes, it’s always tough in the beginning because we are our own worse critics. However, when you are ready to try again let me know as I would love to assist.