As you grow your blog and begin to learn how to monetize it, the best shortcut you can take is to invest in amazing ebooks or blogging courses and my Basic Blogging Tips for Beginners book may be able to help.
As you build more and more content on your blog you will need to work on gaining visitors. If you create amazing content that helps others find solutions to problems, you’ll do great, so by using Twitter it will help you do just that.
There are many ways in which bloggers use Twitter and these are just 10 of them:
- Drive Traffic – Tweets can quickly spread content to your communities
- Network with like minded people – networking tool that allows people to follow users
- Make business contacts – many businesses are now on Twitter
- Establish yourself as an expert in your blogging niche within your community
- Get ideas for future posts – brain drain – Twitter can help get your creative juices flowing by checking out “trending topics”
- Ask questions – use twitter to ask questions, learn something new and connect with other bloggers
- Provide live coverage with Periscope
- Ask for Retweets – ask your followers to RT a post especially a newly published blog post
- Find and share resources – looking for guest writers, interviews and reviews – you can offer your services too – send a tweet!
- Announcements and anticipation – build excitement to a blog giveaway or a new podcast show.
Tips to Tweeting:
- Tweet or RT 5-10 articles per day
- Tweet open ended questions
- Follow 10 new people daily
- Tweet blog post 2-3 times per day on day of publish
- Use appropriate hashtags
- Promote free items or giveaways and contests
- Participate in TweetChats
- Include images, memes, videos and gifs
- Leave a least 20 character spaces for comments and retweets
Do you have any Twitter tips to share?