I trust you all had a wonderful weekend and you were able to stay cool during this heatwave.
It is going to be another scorcher, so I invite you to grab a cool beverage, sit back and relax as you listen to today’s YouTube video episode which are my answers to these Top 10 Podcasting Questions of the Weekend
1. Disclaimers are they needed?
2. What are your podcasting goals?
3. What are some of the best ways to record guest interviews?
4. Who is the oldest podcaster that you know?
5. How long should your Podcast be?
6, Are there many podcasts on Black Lives Matter Movement?
7. “Impostor Syndrome” do you have it?
8. What podcast hosting platform do you use?
9. What do you use to create cover art?
10. Do you use different art work or thumbnails for different episodes?
Don’t forget to check out the previous episodes of the “Top Ten Podcasting Questions of the Weekend”, and if you have any of your own, please leave them in the comment section below.
Also, if you are interested in a 30-Minute Complimentary Discovery Call send an email to email@example.com so that I can help you get started with your podcasting journey.