Today’s Friday Foodie Feature recipe includes my favorite food prepared using my favorite cooking method – Crock Pot Chicken
This easy breezy slow cooked meal takes only a few ingredients and you can use whatever vegetable that you wish. I however, chose Diced Tomatoes and Spinach.
- 1-2 lb bag frozen Chicken Tenderloins
- 1 can Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Bag of Spinach, washed
- 1 Jar Red pasta sauce
- Place frozen chicken tenderloins in the Crock Pot and top with diced tomatoes and red pasta sauce.
- Cover and cook on High for 4 hours or Low for 6 hours (depending on Crock Pot model).
- Add spinach during the last 15 minutes of cooking.
- Shred chicken tenders with a fork, stir to mix all ingredients, serve and ENJOY!
Let’s Chat > What is your favorite way to cook chicken?
6 thoughts on “Crock Pot Chicken”
This is easy. I eat a lot of chicken breast as it is a zero point food on Weight Watchers, but my favorite chicken dish is actually made with thighs and 40 cloves of garlic. Slow cooked in the oven, it develops such a heavenly aroma.
Oh my, now you have me craving garlic as that is my favorite seasoning!
That looks delicious and so easy! I’ll have to try that. Healthy too.
Yes, I love easy 3-ingredient meals especially if they are healthy! Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend!
Looks delicious! I wonder if I can make that in my instant pot! Now that it’s getting cooler, the nights will get shorter and I just need something done when we come in the house after work. Saves time.
Yes, it should work and I am thinking about getting an InstaPot when we move, so if I do, I will try a new recipe.
Have a wonderful weekend!