Today’s Friday Foodie Feature recipe includes my favorite food prepared using my favorite cooking method – Crock Pot Chicken
This easy breezy slow cooked meal takes only a few ingredients and you can use whatever vegetable that you wish. I however, chose Diced Tomatoes and Spinach.
- 1-2 lb bag frozen Chicken Tenderloins
- 1 can Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Bag of Spinach, washed
- 1 Jar Red pasta sauce
- Place frozen chicken tenderloins in the Crock Pot and top with diced tomatoes and red pasta sauce.
- Cover and cook on High for 4 hours or Low for 6 hours (depending on Crock Pot model).
- Add spinach during the last 15 minutes of cooking.
- Shred chicken tenders with a fork, stir to mix all ingredients, serve and ENJOY!
Let’s Chat > What is your favorite way to cook chicken?