The other day while looking through my pantry I noticed a half bag of potatoes and knowing that they would be “sprouting” soon, I decided to use them for a quick and easy side dish.
The snowstorm on Monday was also a deciding factor as I hadn’t done any pre-storm shopping on Sunday.
- 6-8 yellow potatoes, washed and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 Tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Lightly coat the inside of a Slow Cooker with non-stick spray. Place diced potatoes into the slow cooker. Sprinkle on olive oil, Everything but the Bagel Seasoning, minced garlic and top with butter.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours or high heat for 2-3 hours, or until tender.*
- Serve immediately, sprinkle with Parmesan.