If you are running around a mile per minute trying to get everything ready for the holidays, here’s a tasty treat that you can make to satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth and it won’t take a lot of time doing so.
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes it is an easy recipe that can be made during the holidays or anytime during the year and was first featured on my DeDivahDeals blog as part of a promotion for Reddi-Whip.
For this recipe, I used a box of Jello No Bake Cheesecake mix, fresh strawberries, and Reddi Wip to create this easy breezy satisfying no-bake dessert.
- Following the directions on the box, mix the Graham Cracker crust with butter and sugar
- Using a spoon press a little of the mixture into the bottoms of 12 muffin cups.
- In a bowl, pour in 1 1/2 cups of milk then added the filling mix
- Whip on low for a minute and then on medium speed for another few minutes until thickened.
- Top each Graham Cracker Crust cups with filling and refrigerate uncovered for an hour
- Wash, cored and slice several strawberries to top each mini cheesecake
- Top with whooshes of Extra Creamy Reddi Wip.
If you are transporting these delicious treats to an office or house holiday party wait to top them with Whip Cream a few minutes before serving.
Let’s Chat – What are your favorite holiday desserts?