If you are running around a mile per minute trying to get everything ready for the holidays, here’s a tasty treat that you can make to satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth and it won’t take a lot of time doing so.
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes it is an easy recipe that can be made during the holidays or anytime during the year and was first featured on my DeDivahDeals blog as part of a promotion for Reddi-Whip.
For this recipe, I used a box of Jello No Bake Cheesecake mix, fresh strawberries, and Reddi Wip to create this easy breezy satisfying no-bake dessert.
- Following the directions on the box, mix the Graham Cracker crust with butter and sugar
- Using a spoon press a little of the mixture into the bottoms of 12 muffin cups.
- In a bowl, pour in 1 1/2 cups of milk then added the filling mix
- Whip on low for a minute and then on medium speed for another few minutes until thickened.
- Top each Graham Cracker Crust cups with filling and refrigerate uncovered for an hour
- Wash, cored and slice several strawberries to top each mini cheesecake
- Top with whooshes of Extra Creamy Reddi Wip.
If you are transporting these delicious treats to an office or house holiday party wait to top them with Whip Cream a few minutes before serving.
Let’s Chat – What are your favorite holiday desserts?
5 thoughts on “No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Holiday Desserts”
Love that it’s easy to make and doesn’t take a lot of time to make. Thanks for sharing!
You are quite welcome LaToya, hope you have an opportunity to make them.
Yum!!! These look delicious!!! I love how easy these are to make. These are perfect to take for a holiday party. I’m about to pin this recipe for later. 🙂
Michelle is the baker in the family, and I bet she would love to make this delicious dessert. I’m going to show her this post and pick up the ingredients.
Our favorite dessert we like to make is Christmas sugar cookies.
Before hubby was diagnosed with cancer this house was filled with sugary snacks and lots of baking, now it just a few sweet treats and these are just the right size. Merry Christmas sis!