This is it…the fun begins as we kickoff the unofficial start of the summer beginning Monday with Memorial Day. Are you ready to keep it healthy with small changes that can make a big difference?
In my Podcast interview on Sunday with Coach Harvey we talked about healthy eating not “dieting”; those small changes that can make big difference.
Small Changes that Can make a Big Difference
- Eat breakfast every morning. Get into the habit of making time for breakfast every morning. The trick is to find something you enjoy eating. This will help breakfast not feel like just another chore.
- Drink more water. Purchase a refillable water bottle, and aim to fill it up a few times per day.
- Stretch those limbs. You don’t have to be active for hours each day, but you should learn to stretch and try to incorporate stretching into your day. This helps keep your body moving and your blood flowing .
- Get your rest. Make sure you’re getting eight hours of sleep every night. Not quite there? Try setting your bedtime an hour before you typically get in bed. Put your phone on “do not disturb” and open your favorite book.
- Eat Wheat Not White. Purchase wheat products over white bread products. Whole-wheat flour is higher in fiber, vitamin B6, folic acid, and more. This simple change can significantly increase the daily nutrients you consume.
- Manage your stress. You may think that stress has nothing to do with your weight or health, but high stress levels can suppress your immune system. Next time you feel overwhelmed, try taking 10 deep breaths before returning to your activity.
- Find what works for you. Everyone is different. Someone may move at a faster pace than you, but that doesn’t mean you aren’t progressing. Try different recipes, habits, and methods to find what works for you and just do it!
FREE MONTH OF COACHING
Taking small steps can make a big difference when it comes to health and wellness. However, if you need a little help, Coach Harvey is offering a FREE month of coaching for the first 20 people who contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org and mentions the Delaware Blogger.
So if you over-do it this weekend and you want to get back on the right track, contact Coach Harvey and he’ll help you accomplish your goals, remember, a small change can make a big difference in your life!
Have an amazing Memorial Day holiday and join us at the Traffic Jam Weekend Linky Party to share some of those healthy recipes.
WELCOME TO TRAFFIC JAM WEEKEND
LINKY PARTY #191!
Show us your old posts and more on Traffic Jam Weekend!
Come on in to link up, share, and learn something with us.
For any newcomers to Traffic Jam Weekend, this weekly linky party is all about linking up your old posts so you can get some new comments and traffic.
To the frequent TJW visitors, thanks for always linking up.
The bloggers bringing this fabulous party to you:
Our three guest co-hosts:
Antionette at DelBlogger
May at La Vie en May
Follow La Vie en May:
These are the featured posts from Traffic Jam Weekend #190…
Just a few rules for the party…
- Grab a Traffic Jam Weekend button below for your site
- Link up as many of your old posts as you like below
- Take some time and visit the other posts
- Create some traffic jam for the hosts of this party
- Share this party on social media with the hashtag #trafficjamweekend