How are you doing in your podcasting journey? Do you still have questions? More importantly, are you getting answers to those questions?
As an active member of several podcast communities and groups on Facebook, I try to provide as many answers to questions especially to those posted by newbie podcasters.
I have since decided to post them here on the blog so that you can read and share them during the Traffic Jam Weekend Linky Party.
Top 10 of the Weekend
- Do you have ideas for a solo Podcaster?
- How many of you charge for Podcast interviews?
- How do you build a bigger audience?
- Where can I buy a mic for under $50?
- Does anyone use their phones to interview guests?
- How many use podcasts to build value or to built onto their business/brand?
- What tools do you use to create logos for your podcast?
- How you pick a podcast name?
- What would happen if I use 10 seconds of a song in my podcast?
- Do you have a routine for promoting your podcasts?
If you click the link below you can watch the replay of the YouTube video and hear the answers to each question.
If you are interested in starting your own podcast or would like to schedule a 30-Minute Complimentary Discovery Call, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you would like to order a copy of the “Podcasting Your Purpose” Workbook click on the workbook.
Traffic Jam Weekend Linky Party
WELCOME TO TRAFFIC JAM WEEKEND
LINKY PARTY #235
Show us your old posts and more on Traffic Jam Weekend!
Come on in to link up, share, and learn something with us.
The bloggers bringing this fabulous party to you:
Our two guest co-hosts:
Antionette at DelBlogger
These are the featured posts from Traffic Jam Weekend #234…
Tracy chose A Summer Hello for Your Home by Dragonfly Treasure. “I am all things beach and flip flops! This needs to be on my front door!”
Sonni chose Homemade Coffee Creamer by Marilyn’s Treats. “I finally opened the box of my single-serve cup coffee maker this weekend. I had coffee grounds, but no creamer. I like the variety of creamer opinions shared in this post. I am going to try them out over the summer.”
Kimberly also chose this post. “It’s the worst when I go to grab milk for my coffee and it’s expired or there is very little. I always seem to have the other staples in this post on hand though. Thanks for these tips, Marilyn!”
Deja chose Book repurposed into a Jewellery Box from Unique Creations by Anita. “I have a ton of childhood books that I’ll probably never re-read, so this is the perfect way to re-use them!”
Michelle also chose this post. “I am amazed that Anita can look at an old book and think jewelry box. And her Steampunk decorative skills are amazing!”
Antionette chose Cheese, spiders, and, um, let’s not put that in the headline: it’s the pandemic update from Britain by Notes from the U.K. “The Sex Toys in the stands was the only thing about this pandemic that made me laugh.”
The post with the most views was Strawberry Cheesecake Bites from Cindy’s On-line Recipe Box.
Just a few rules for the party…
- Grab a Traffic Jam Weekend button below for your site
- Link up as many of your old posts as you like below
- Take some time and visit the other posts
- Create some traffic jam for the hosts of this party
- Share this party on social media with the hashtag #trafficjamweekend