As a well-established blogger with 5+ years under my belt as well as one who teaches others how to build their own blog, it was an honor to be recognized by a fellow blogger with this Versatile Blogger Award, and for that, I would like to thank Victoria for the nomination.
DelBlogger is actually my third blog and it’s the baby of the bunch, I am growing my numbers and trying to re-establish my Google ranking, so this award is right on time. If you would like to read more about Victoria, who was born and raised in South Africa and is now traveling the world with her husband check out her blog at Tashnee.V.Mavee.
The Rules in accepting this nomination are as follows:
- Thank the person(s) who gave you the nomination.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Also, inform them about the nomination.
- Tell the person(s) who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
According to the VBA website, this award is meant for people whose blogs have a good quality of writing, cover unique topics and reflect their commitment and passion. So here’s 10 blogs in no particular order that I believe exemplify those qualities.???
- Madam Too Much
- Images by Dashfield
- A Woman’s Work Web
- Nesie’s Place
Now 7 things about me:
- I am a wife of almost 27 years, our Wedding Anniversary is August 11th!
- I am the mother of 2 sons, ages 25 and 21, the oldest is developmental disabled and the youngest is in his 3rd year at Bowie State University.
- Owner of A.Blake Enterprises, Social Media Management, and Consulting
- Instructor of Social Media and Blogging for The Money School of Delaware and Del Tech Community College
- Podcast Host for AAU Global Production Media Group – click the Podcast link above to hear all the previous shows.
- A Social Media Maven and a Boomer Who Blogs with a Millennial Mind that will be celebrating her 56th birthday on September 20th
- Woman of Faith who loves her family and admires her friends both real and virtual
Thank you again, Victoria for his nomination!
The information in this blog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties and confers no rights. This blog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer, it is solely my opinion.
Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please.