Hello friends, I hope all is going well with you and the family as we end yet another week of the COVID-19 pandemic self quarantine.
Today’s Pandemic Pantry Recipe is Fiesta Chicken in the Crock Pot.
- 1/2 Bag Frozen Chicken Tenderloins, approximately 8-10 pieces
- 1 Can Corn, drained
- 1 Can Black Beans or Black Bean Salsa, drained
- 1 Jar Salsa
- Place frozen Chicken Tenderloins into Crock Pot. Pour in Corn, Black Beans and Salsa.
- Cover and turn on high for 4-5 hours or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Shred Chicken using 2 forks
- Serve over cooked rice or in a warm tortilla topped with sour cream or surrounded with slices of avocado.
Of course I had to add a little heat with Sylvia’s Kickin’ Hot Sauce.
What are you cooking this weekend from your pandemic pantry?