- 2 lbs of fresh or frozen shrimp – deveined and tails off
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayo
- 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp of fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp of fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup red onion – diced
- springs of fresh dill (optional)
- Lettuce leaves
- Place the shrimp in a bowl
- add 1/4 cup of mayonnaise or more if you like a creamier salad,
- add a teaspoon of Dijon Mustard
- mix in the 1/4 cup diced red onion and the juice of the lemon and lime.
- Lightly stir to mix all the ingredients together then cover and place in the refrigerator for an hour to chill.
This simple Shrimp Salad is also perfect for a light lunch or as a quick and easy mid-week meal.
This recipe first appeared on my other blog, DeDivahDeals.