Wow, what another wonderful week and guess what – it’s the last Friday before my 60th Birthday! Yes, I will officially be 60 years old on Monday, September 20th!!
We will probably go out to dinner on Saturday night as Monday I have an evening event which I cannot miss and I am looking forward to a Seafood Extravaganza because it’s something that I am not really good at making. However, one thing that I am good at, and that is anything created in the CrockPot – especially Slow Cooked Beef Stew.
- 2 lb Beef – any cut as slow cooking makes it tender
- 7-10 medium sized Russet Potatoes cut in half
- 1 small bag of Sweet Peppers – stem and seeds removed
- 1 bottle BBQ Sauce
- Seasoning (optional)
- Wash and cut potatoes in halves
- Rinse sweet peppers and cut off tops and remove seeds
- Place potatoes and peppers in the Slow Cooker
- Put piece of beef on top and sprinkle on a little seasoning
- Pour in entire bottle of BBQ Sauce then add enough water to cover everything
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours and then turn up to high for an additional 2 hours or until tender
- Use a large fork to shred beef and serve!