The sun is setting earlier which means that Summer is quickly winding to a close, yet it’s not the time to shut down the grill. If you remember this post with the Grilled Beef and Veggie Kabobs then you’ll remember that I said that I also made grilled potatoes in a pouch.
Here is the recipe for this quick and easy grilled side dish which I also made for my friends when they came to visit at the end of July.
- 3-4 Russet potatoes washed and sliced
- 1 Medium sweet onion sliced
- 4 leaves of fresh basil
- Aluminum foil
- Butter Cooking Spray
- Seasoning salt to taste
- Heat grill over medium heat.
- Pull out pieces of aluminum foil for individual servings
- Place a few slices of potatoes, onions, and basil in the center of foil
- Coat with Butter Cooking Spray
- Sprinkle with seasoning salt if desired.
- Place another sheet of aluminum foil over top, then wrap all sides to make a pouch but don’t seal too tightly as to not allow potatoes to steam.
- Place the foil packs on the top rack of grill.
- Close the lid and grill for about 10, flip the pouch and cook another 10 minutes.
- Open foil pouch and serve.
Let’s Chat: What is your favorite grilled food?