Last Saturday was another cold and rainy day and not to mention our heater decided to quit after giving us only 15 good years!!! Anywho, that is definitely another reason for hubby and I to get this house ready to put on the the market and downsize!
Speaking of hubby, he on that rainy Saturday decided to head down to DelState University to meet his Fraternity brothers who were in town for Homecoming. I however, chose to stay home, dress down and tackle the removal of the wallpaper in the dining room – yes, wall paper, a border that we put up in the 90’s. Oh, and if you are looking for a good product, try Zinsser Wallpaper Stripper it worked great.
I took a mini break from removing the wall paper to make this easy, breezy Crock Pot Cranberry Meatballs snack using a recipe that I found online but used a few different ingredients.
- 2 lbs package of Fully Cooked frozen Turkey Meatballs, thawed in the refrigerator for about an hour
- 1 can of jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 1 bottle Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Red Pepper Jelly
- In a medium bowl, combine Cranberry Sauce, Chili Sauce and Pepper Jelly and stir until smooth.
- Pour meatballs into the slow cooker and cover with sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until sauce bubbles, stirring occasionally during cooking if possible.
That’s it – these meatballs can be served on mini hoagie rolls topped with shredded cheese or just plucked from the Crock Pot when serving for game day or a holiday.
Let’s Chat > What is your favorite slow cooked party appetizer as I need a few more recipes for Thanksgiving.
3 thoughts on “Crock Pot Cranberry Meatballs”
These sound so good. Pinned the recipe for later!
Delicious! Definitely will be trying this, thanks for the recipe.
These look yum yummy I will save to Pintrest!