Disclosure: As a member of the Jennie-O Switch Circle, I receive products throughout the year to review. All opinions are 100% my own.
This recipe was first posted at DeDivahDeals and I wanted to feature it over here at my new home at DelBlogger.
As a member of the Switch Circle at Jennie-O, I periodically receive samples of turkey products to review and share with my readers. This is a recipe that I used when I received a package of Turkey Tenderloins last fall.
By using just a few ingredients I was able to make this mid-week meal that both my hubby and son enjoyed.
- 1 package Jennie-O Boneless Turkey Breast Tenderloin
- 1 package of frozen peppers and onions
- 1 small can of Pineapple Tidbits
- 1 bottle Hawaiian Style Barbeque Sauce
- Cooking Spray
- Spray inside of Crock Pot with Cooking Spray
- Add 1/2 bag of frozen peppers and onions
- Add Turkey Tenderloins
- Add Pineapple Tidbits
- Add remaining frozen peppers and onions
- Pour entire bottle of Barbecue Sauce
Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6 hours. Serve over pasta or rice and enjoy. However, because we had enough for leftovers, my son decided just to shred it and put on a whole wheat bun with coleslaw.
This is just one of the tasty recipes that I enjoy making using the Crock Pot.
Let’s Chat: do you have any slow cooker recipes to share?
DISCLOSURE: I received the Turkey Tenderloins as a member of the Jennie-O Switch Circle. Recipe and all opinions are 100% my own.
1 thought on “Slow Cooked Turkey Tenderloins”